The SocialFlow User Conference is just around the corner. The one-day event will take place on Thursday 5.18 in New York City. Looking for a reason to join us? We’ve got five:
1. This event was custom made for you. There is no shortage of conferences focusing on social media but no other event focuses 100% of their content on social media topics for companies just like yours. You won’t have to sit through sessions about how local stores can gain foot traffic through Facebook ads or how to write engaging content about your household product.
At ROAR, we will discuss the specific obstacles that you are facing. How can you monetize your social content and gain more value from the premium content you are already sharing? How can you use data to ensure your posting strategy is on point?
2. Learn about what Facebook has in store for media companies . . . from Facebook. We’ve all been there—Facebook makes a tweak to their algorithm or policies, and your team has to spend the rest of the week (month, year) adjusting your strategies accordingly. Facebook’s Head of News Partnerships, Campbell Brown, will present from the ROAR stage, giving you insight on what changes are in store, so you can be ahead of the game.
3. Hear How Publishers are making real revenue from social. Gone are the days when media companies built social teams in hopes of getting a few pennies in return for clicks to their websites. Publishers like Time Inc., Conde Nast and Bloomberg are pulling in significant advertising dollars for social ad inventory. They’ll tell you how social has become an important part of their media plans, driving tens of millions of dollars in revenue.
And this kind of monetization is not just for big companies. Regional players, B2B publishers, and even newspapers are also having success. Hear success stories from Cox Media Group, ALM and the Boston Globe.
4. Get the scoop on what’s next for SocialFlow. SocialFlow’s team will talk about what’s new and what’s next. We’ll cover what features you can expect to see in the short term, and what we are working towards in the long term. You can have all of your “how do I do this?” questions answered and “I wish I could do that” needs listed with us.
Whether you are looking for a simple answer or idea to help with your daily SocialFlow usage or you have a blue-sky feature request—you can connect with your SocialFlow team in person at ROAR.
5. Grow your network. Our favorite thing about ROAR is being able to connect our users to each other—people who have the same goals and who are facing the same obstacles. Meet people who understand your world and learn from other users about how they approach their social strategy to help inform your own. Whether it’s learning from a speaker on the mainstage or stealing a quick conversation with the person grabbing lunch behind you, you’ll walk away from ROAR energized and ready to go.