According to Forrester Research “SocialFlow is an emerging Social Relationship Platform (SRP)*” and according to Gartner Research we are a “Cool Vendor for Social Media 2014.” Come join our growing team at exciting time in the industry. We’re looking for talented candidates who have a passion for start-ups, social media, software technology and client collaboration. If you are interested in working with smart people and some of the best publishers and brands in the world, we may just have the perfect gig for you. Plus we have Starbucks coffee and a Ping-Pong table.
*from “Data Defines The Future Of Social Relationship Platforms, Forrester Research, Inc., March 2014″
Please send a resume and a brief summary of why you would be a good fit for the position in question to email@example.com, specifying the job you are applying for in the subject line.
SocialFlow is seeking a Communications, Manager, based at their New York City HQ. The position reports to the Vice President of Marketing and the person will work closely with company leadership.
The Communications Manager at SocialFlow will support the overall marketing team and business objectives of the company by developing and executing external public relations and communications strategies and tactics to increase positive awareness, visibility and differentiation for the business. This will include:
- Building and strengthening in-house media relations capabilities and being primarily responsible for arranging media interviews (print, video, broadcast and online) with SocialFlow execs and managing preparation and research, as well as conducting any needed follow-up;
- Continually develop compelling story angles around company’s proprietary and innovative technology that resonate with brands, agencies and media. Identify ways to insert company and its execs into breaking news and/or link to industry trends in ways that will generate positive brand recognition and reinforce company’s unique positioning.
- Writing press releases, talking points and message documents in support of business priorities, and help develop thought leadership initiatives, as well as contribute to new product launches and enhancements. Work with senior executives on company’s content marketing strategy and messaging used for all external purposes
- Acting as primary liaison for media inquiries from trade, business and consumer media; represent SocialFlow at various industry events
- Developing and cultivate relationships with target reporters, including trade, general business and consumer media and blogs, (both national and NYC-based)
- Identifying speaking opportunities at industry events and pitch content, ideas
- Monitoring high visibility and business-building awards programs and manage company entries
- Updating editorial calendars and manage media and influencer lists; maintain trade and national reporter relationships, contacts and industry intelligence; Track and analyze media coverage
- Write bylines and blog posts
- Recommending appropriate communication vehicles and methodologies to reach target audiences and meet objectives
- At least 4-5+ years in technology-driven, business-to-business public relations; experience with a SaaS-based or content management-oriented business a plus; either an in-house or agency background
- Strong proficiency in social media and early adapter of emerging platforms
- Strong contacts with business and technology journalists and solid track record of securing media placements by proactively creating story ideas and pitching to relationships in the media
- Outstanding verbal, written and visual communications skills, including superior editing and proofreading abilities and ability to craft a variety of communications, including press releases, talking points, media pitches, presentations, etc.
- Strong project management skills; ability to manage multiple projects to deadline in a fast-moving environment while maintaining close attention to detail, budget and timelines
- Ability to navigate through a dynamic, fast-paced and horizontal entrepreneurial environment.
Please send resume, as well as a cover note of 150 words or less outlining your credentials
DIRECT MARKETING AND LEADER GENERATION SPECIALIST
- Build company database and pipeline by optimizing advertising, demand generation, email and social media campaigns, industry events, webinars and thought leadership.
- Implement continuous improvements in the demand generation process.
- Coordinating email marketing programs from contact strategy to production to deployment that support lead generation and nurturing efforts
- Collect results across multiple activities and marketing channels for global results analysis and reporting
- Play a key role in website optimization strategies. Compiles, interprets, and reports on the performance of marketing campaigns and/or strategies and suggests changes accordingly. Works with Marketing Manager to identify new avenues for digital promotion
- Work with web analytics software to understand and track traffic sources and user behavior and report on the efficacy of creative, landing pages, A/B and multivariate tests and conversion funnels. Translates data into actionable short-term and long-term recommendations to improve visitor traffic and usability
- Build and monitors targeted keyword list related to the brand, its suite of products, and relevant industry terms used to optimize the site for search engines (e.g., SEO) and support paid search campaigns
- Act as liaison with web developers on strategic changes being made to the web site, and maintain and update website content using our content management system
- Track and illustrate growth in traffic, engagement, conversions, leads and company revenue. A solid understanding and passion for metrics is a must. Gather content performance data and make recommendations based results.
- Manage online advertising campaigns on partner sites like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Develop scheduled reporting for key stakeholder groups, including the development of visual dashboards that highlight trends and insights garnered from customer response to marketing campaigns and on-site activity
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to create and execute data-driven, dynamic email campaigns and deliver highly-targeted/segmented marketing campaigns, lifecycle emails, retention/reactivation programs, and loyalty building communications
- Identify and drive customer retention KPI’s and optimize key metrics including CTR, open rates, conversions, and retention
- Coordinate with marketing leadership and IT counterparts to ensure data currently in the database is clean and includes all entities required to enable personalized and automated communication
- Deliver reporting and insight that accurately and appropriately measures the performance of each email campaign on a daily, weekly, monthly, and annual basis
- You are passionate about turning data into insights and insights into action
- 3-5 years of relevant marketing experience, most preferably in a Marketing, Integrated Marketing Communications, agency or consulting environment.
- Experience with enterprise software and social media is also highly preferred.
- Experience in successfully operating in an entrepreneurial, fast-growing start-up environment.
- Track record of creating and executing marketing strategies that drive results.
- Experience in managing end-to-end marketing from analysis and planning through execution of successful marketing programs.
- Must have strong technical aptitude characterized by the ability to understand technical concepts, value proposition and benefits and translate them to a variety of audiences.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, including the proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with multiple audiences and against deadlines
- Significant hands-on experience building and executing on marketing programs that leverage multiple channels to achieve marketing and business goals with measurable results.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including the proven ability to work across different audiences, personalities and experience levels
- Superior communication skills, including writing, editing and verbal capabilities
- Pragmatic sense of business acumen, problem solving abilities, creativity, and sense of “getting things done”.
- Budget management skills
- A bachelor’s degree is required.
- Fluency in web analytics tools (Google Analytics)
- Excellent editing and writing skills, including a solid understanding of SEO.
SENIOR APPLICATION UX & DESIGN LEAD
SocialFlow seeks a Senior User Experience Designer to join our growing product team. Based in our New York Headquarters, the User Experience professional is responsible for the overall user experience of our Enterprise SaaS Application, Marketing Site, Blog, Mobile Apps, and new development.
- Create wireframes and mockups for our complete range of products
- Create interactive prototypes
- Work directly with clients to identify problems that need to be solved in order to improve product experience
- Work with clients and product development team to id and prioritize new features
- Collaborate with the engineering team to turn specs into simple and elegant UI solutions
- Experience with responsive design experience
- Understanding of current User Experience concepts
- Ability to function in a lean and agile environment
- Expert in common authoring tools, such as Photoshop and Illustrator
- Outstanding online portfolio with examples of elegant solutions to complex UI problems
- Understanding of HTML5 capabilities and limitations
- Knowledge of current and classic design trends
Nice to Have
Fast paced startup experience.
SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
SocialFlow seeks a Account Executive to join our growing sales team. Based in our New York Headquarters or San Francisco Office, the Account Executive is responsible for selling SocialFlow’s Forte, Cadence, and Crescendo platforms to new customers within a target account list that will be jointly created with our SVP of Sales.
SocialFlow Account Executives are responsible for prospecting and securing meetings with their target accounts, learning how each prospect uses Twitter, Facebook, and Google+, then delivering a tailored overview and product presentation of how our platforms support one or more relevant business applications.
Successful new business hunters at SocialFlow are high-energy individuals who quickly identify the key decision makers that control earned and paid media opportunities within their named accounts.
The AE’s duties include:
- Contacting and establishing relationships with target companies via social media, email, and phone.
- Delivering concise, effective presentations on SocialFlow’s platforms, both via web conference and in person.
- Providing timely and targeted follow up communication.
- Customizing proposals.
- Responding to RFI/RFPs.
- Logging activity, contacts, and opportunities in Salesforce.com
- Accurately forecasting their business.
- Bachelors degree.
- A successful track record selling SaaS licenses to large enterprise companies and exceeding quota.
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a self-directed, extremely fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- The legal, unrestricted right to work in the United States without sponsorship from a company.
- Interest and general understanding of Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.
- Ability to solve problems and adapt to technology and a marketplace that evolves by the day.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Apps.
We’re looking for an Account Manager who can help our enterprise-level clients successfully grow their businesses through the use of the SocialFlow platform. You’ll work closely with our Sales, Product, and Customer Support teams to ensure that clients are properly onboarded and that their needs are met over the length of the relationship.
This position is on-site in NYC and reports to the company’s VP, Account Management.
- Act as the primary point of contact for several SocialFlow clients
- Help clients establish specific and realistic success metrics and deliver clear and actionable recommendations that will help them meet
- those goals
- Keep up to date on all SocialFlow feature developments and promote
- benefits to clients
- Continuously monitor the client’s competitive landscape
- Carefully observe the ways clients are using the SocialFlow platform, providing feedback to our Product, Support, and Marketing departments so that the product is constantly being improved
- Work closely with Sales to ensure ongoing client satisfaction
- Forecast revenues from existing clients
- World-class account management experience and the ability to establish long-term relationships
- Experience working with Fortune 500 clients and agencies at a senior level
- Strong project management skills, with attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in leading meetings and delivering presentations
- The ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge to business situations
- Proven troubleshooting and problem solving experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint