According to Forrester Research “SocialFlow is an emerging Social Relationship Platform (SRP)*” and according to Gartner Research we are a “Cool Vendor for Social Media 2014.” Come join our growing team at exciting time in the industry. We’re looking for talented candidates who have a passion for start-ups, social media, software technology and client collaboration. If you are interested in working with smart people and some of the best publishers and brands in the world, we may just have the perfect gig for you. Plus we have Starbucks coffee and a Ping-Pong table.
*from “Data Defines The Future Of Social Relationship Platforms, Forrester Research, Inc., March 2014”
Please send a resume and a brief summary of why you would be a good fit for the position in question to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the job you are applying for in the subject line.
SocialFlow is seeking a Senior Media Manager to join our growing Account Management team. This is a great opportunity for anyone with social advertising experience who can both work directly with clients
and build strategic and efficient campaigns for major brands. We are looking for someone who’s comfortable in an ever-changing environment, self-starting and excited about the opportunities that our unique position in the market affords. An ideal candidate would be ready to jump into a start-up environment, team oriented, and understand the value of social advertising. We’ll be looking to you to provide leadership and help us grow, as we will do for you.
- Work with clients to evangelize SocialFlow’s paid social capabilities and help build winning campaign strategies
- Manage the overall process for campaign execution across the account management team, using your experience to further refine and systematize our approach
- Build and manage social ad campaigns from start to finish with attention to providing clients with the best possible results for their budgets
- Mentor team members with less paid experience, providing guidance and expertise
- Work with our product team to help SocialFlow continually upgrade and evolve our Paid Social Platforms
- A process-oriented focus that will enable you to provide leadership around the operational aspects of campaign execution
- Experience building social ad campaigns on multiple networks with strong understanding of campaign dynamics
- A self-starter, but also a team player
- Experience analyzing large datasets – Excellent Excel skills are a must, as are PowerPoint skills to provide clarity around reporting
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying attention to detail
Additional Skills/Nice to have:
Basic Photoshop skills
SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
SocialFlow seeks a Account Executive to join our growing sales team. Based in our New York Headquarters, the Account Executive is responsible for selling SocialFlow’s Forte, Cadence, and Crescendo platforms to new customers within a target account list that will be jointly created with our SVP of Sales.
SocialFlow Account Executives are responsible for prospecting and securing meetings with their target accounts, learning how each prospect uses Twitter, Facebook, and Google+, then delivering a tailored overview and product presentation of how our platforms support one or more relevant business applications.
Successful new business hunters at SocialFlow are high-energy individuals who quickly identify the key decision makers that control earned and paid media opportunities within their named accounts.
The AE’s duties include:
- Contacting and establishing relationships with target companies via social media, email, and phone.
- Delivering concise, effective presentations on SocialFlow’s platforms, both via web conference and in person.
- Providing timely and targeted follow up communication.
- Customizing proposals.
- Responding to RFI/RFPs.
- Logging activity, contacts, and opportunities in Salesforce.com
- Accurately forecasting their business.
- Bachelors degree.
- A successful track record selling SaaS licenses to large enterprise companies and exceeding quota.
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a self-directed, extremely fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- The legal, unrestricted right to work in the United States without sponsorship from a company.
- Interest and general understanding of Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.
- Ability to solve problems and adapt to technology and a marketplace that evolves by the day.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Apps.
We’re looking for an Account Manager who can help our enterprise-level clients successfully grow their businesses through the use of the SocialFlow platform. You’ll work closely with our Sales, Product, and Customer Support teams to ensure that clients are properly onboarded and that their needs are met over the length of the relationship.
This position is on-site in NYC and reports to the company’s VP, Account Management.
- Act as the primary point of contact for several SocialFlow clients
- Help clients establish specific and realistic success metrics and deliver clear and actionable recommendations that will help them meet
- those goals
- Keep up to date on all SocialFlow feature developments and promote
- benefits to clients
- Continuously monitor the client’s competitive landscape
- Carefully observe the ways clients are using the SocialFlow platform, providing feedback to our Product, Support, and Marketing departments so that the product is constantly being improved
- Work closely with Sales to ensure ongoing client satisfaction
- Forecast revenues from existing clients
- World-class account management experience and the ability to establish long-term relationships
- Experience working with Fortune 500 clients and agencies at a senior level
- Strong project management skills, with attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in leading meetings and delivering presentations
- The ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge to business situations
- Proven troubleshooting and problem solving experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint