SocialFlow is a leading social media marketing company offering businesses and brands a solutions-based approach to connecting paid, owned and earned social media strategies. 2012 was a great year for us, thanks to the hard work and collaboration of incredibly smart people on the development as well as the business side.
In February of 2012 we launched the ‘Cadence’ optimized publisher on socialflow.com and have built up an amazing list of clients (Pepsi, Gawker, National Geographic, The Washington Post to name a few) who use and love the product. Then in September we launched ‘Crescendo’; an ad buying platform that optimizes your spend on Facebook. Since then we’ve been iterating on both products as well as architecting some new ones. We’ve got a whole bunch of stuff geared up for the rest of 2013 and beyond, and we need some good people to help us build and grow our company.
SENIOR APPLICATION UX & DESIGN LEAD
SocialFlow seeks a Senior User Experience Designer to join our growing product team. Based in our New York Headquarters, the User Experience professional is responsible for the overall user experience of our Enterprise SaaS Application, Marketing Site, Blog, Mobile Apps, and new development.
- Create wireframes and mockups for our complete range of products
- Create interactive prototypes
- Work directly with clients to identify problems that need to be solved in order to improve product experience
- Work with clients and product development team to id and prioritize new features
- Collaborate with the engineering team to turn specs into simple and elegant UI solutions
- Experience with responsive design experience
- Understanding of current User Experience concepts
- Ability to function in a lean and agile environment
- Expert in common authoring tools, such as Photoshop and Illustrator
- Outstanding online portfolio with examples of elegant solutions to complex UI problems
- Understanding of HTML5 capabilities and limitations
- Knowledge of current and classic design trends
Nice to Have
- Fast paced startup experience.
# # #
SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
SocialFlow seeks a Account Executive to join our growing sales team. Based in our New York Headquarters, the Account Executive is responsible for selling SocialFlow’s Forte, Cadence, and Crescendo platforms to new customers within a target account list that will be jointly created with our SVP of Sales.
SocialFlow Account Executives are responsible for prospecting and securing meetings with their target accounts, learning how each prospect uses Twitter, Facebook, and Google+ , then delivering a tailored overview and product presentation of how our platforms support one or more relevant business applications.
Successful new business hunters at SocialFlow are high-energy individuals who quickly identify the key decision makers that control earned and paid media opportunities within their named accounts.
The AE’s duties include:
- Contacting and establishing relationships with target companies via social media, email, and phone.
- Delivering concise, effective presentations on SocialFlow’s platforms, both via web conference and in person.
- Providing timely and targeted follow up communication.
- Customizing proposals.
- Responding to RFI/RFPs.
- Logging activity, contacts, and opportunities in Salesforce.com
- Accurately forecasting their business.
- Bachelors degree.
- A successful track record selling SaaS licenses to large enterprise companies and exceeding quota.
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a self-directed, extremely fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- The legal, unrestricted right to work in the United States without sponsorship from a company.
- Interest and general understanding of Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.
- Ability to solve problems and adapt to technology and a marketplace that evolves by the day.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Apps.
# # #
We’re looking for an Account Manager who can help our enterprise-level clients successfully grow their businesses through the use of the
SocialFlow platform. You’ll work closely with our Sales, Product, and Customer Support teams to ensure that clients are properly onboarded
and that their needs are met over the length of the relationship.
This position is on-site in NYC and reports to the company’s VP, Account Management.
- Act as the primary point of contact for several SocialFlow clients
- Help clients establish specific and realistic success metrics and deliver clear and actionable recommendations that will help them meet
- Keep up to date on all SocialFlow feature developments and promote
benefits to clients
- Continuously monitor the client’s competitive landscape
- Carefully observe the ways clients are using the SocialFlow platform, providing feedback to our Product, Support, and Marketing departments so that the product is constantly being improved
- Work closely with Sales to ensure ongoing client satisfaction
- Forecast revenues from existing clients
- World-class account management experience and the ability to establish
- Experience working with Fortune 500 clients and agencies at a senior level
- Strong project management skills, with attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in leading meetings and delivering presentations
- The ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge to business situations
- Proven troubleshooting and problem solving experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
Please send a resume and a brief summary of why you would be a good fit for the position in question to email@example.com, specifying the job you are applying for in the subject line.