SocialFlow is a leading social media marketing company offering businesses and brands a solutions-based approach to connecting paid, owned and earned social media strategies. 2012 was a great year for us, thanks to the hard work and collaboration of incredibly smart people on the development as well as the business side.
In February of 2012 we launched the ‘Cadence’ optimized publisher on socialflow.com and have built up an amazing list of clients (Pepsi, Gawker, National Geographic, The Washington Post to name a few) who use and love the product. Then in September we launched ‘Crescendo’; an ad buying platform that optimizes your spend on Facebook. Since then we’ve been iterating on both products as well as architecting some new ones. We’ve got a whole bunch of stuff geared up for the rest of 2013 and beyond, and we need some good people to help us build and grow our company.
SITE RELIABILITY ENGINEER
Improve and maintain the stability and performance of SocialFlow as we scale out.
Evaluate, select, and deploy products and services to support upcoming SocialFlow features. Research, implement, and teach others how to implement best practices for scalable architecture. Architect and Implement automated deploy systems. Choose and work with log gathering/analysis tools.
INTEGRATION “FULL STACK” DEVELOPER
Solve real problems for real clients across a wide spectrum of web development.
Create, expand, and improve Cadence, Crescendo, and our future products for Twitter, Facebook, and Google+. Architect and implement software solutions for optimization problems involving paid and earned media on social networks.
Our technology stack
- Linux (debian)
- Amazon EC2/VPC
Helpful things to include
- Code samples or links to your version control repo (git preferred)
- Links to your website or blog if you have one you’d like to share
- Projects/websites you’ve worked on recently and what you enjoyed about them.
We’re looking for an Account Manager who can help our enterprise-level clients successfully grow their businesses through the use of the
SocialFlow platform. You’ll work closely with our Sales, Product, and Customer Support teams to ensure that clients are properly onboarded
and that their needs are met over the length of the relationship.
This position is on-site in NYC and reports to the company’s VP, Account Management.
- Act as the primary point of contact for several SocialFlow clients
- Help clients establish specific and realistic success metrics and deliver clear and actionable recommendations that will help them meet
- Keep up to date on all SocialFlow feature developments and promote
benefits to clients
- Continuously monitor the client’s competitive landscape
- Carefully observe the ways clients are using the SocialFlow platform, providing feedback to our Product, Support, and Marketing departments so that the product is constantly being improved
- Work closely with Sales to ensure ongoing client satisfaction
- Forecast revenues from existing clients
- World-class account management experience and the ability to establish
- Experience working with Fortune 500 clients and agencies at a senior level
- Strong project management skills, with attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in leading meetings and delivering presentations
- The ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge to business situations
- Proven troubleshooting and problem solving experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
Please send a resume and a brief summary of why you would be a good fit for the position in question to email@example.com, specifying the job you are applying for in the subject line.