Don’t have time to watch the whole webinar? No problem! Pick the topic you want to hear more about:
1. Mark Zuckerberg’s Impact on the Media
2. Don’t Frame the Facebook Problem the Wrong Way
3. React to These Changes With Controlled Urgency
4. How to Talk With Your Organization About the Facebook Changes
5. Your Facebook News Feed is as Unique to You as Your Fingerprint
6. Find the Opportunities in Social Media
7. Should You Still Be Scheduling?
8. It’s Not About Traffic, It’s About Revenue
9. SocialFlow Tips & Tricks
10. How SocialFlow Can Help With Your Apple News Distribution
11. SocialFlow Integration With Google Analytics
12. Finding High-Performing Content in SocialFlow
13. Labeling Content in SocialFlow
14. Weekend Posting: It Matters
Facebook announced a massive change in their feed algorithm last week that will affect how publishers will navigate their social strategy this year. In this 45 minute webinar, SocialFlow CEO Jim Anderson and Director of Client Services Megan Smith will share new strategy and tactics for success in your social media strategy in light of these changes.
- Rebalancing your distribution to maintain your social presence
- Unlocking insights from your data in SocialFlow to create content that is “meaningfully engaging”
- Alternate paths to monetization and opportunities for efficiency within your social strategy
- New features and functionality that will help your social efforts
- This short webinar will be held on Monday, January 22nd at 2:00 pm EST.
Can’t join us live? Register for access to the recorded version, available after the live webinar.