The wait is finally over; Instagram publishing is now available on SocialFlow! Create your Instagram post in SocialFlow like you would normally for any of your other social networks. Schedule, publish and manage all your Instagram posts directly from one place – no push notifications, no stress.
- Schedule all your Instagram posts
- Publish directly from the SocialFlow platform
- Hold scheduled posts
- View Message Reports
– Latest Updates –
New Listen Tab Features:
- Native Instagram Posts now display in the timeline with stats
- Native Instagram Posts will now display stats throughout the site (timeline, Single Message Report, Report Dashboard)
- Downloadable Reports will now include Instagram posts published via SocialFlow or Instagram
- Downloadable Message Reports and Label Reports will now include Instagram posts published via SocialFlow or Instagram
New Listen Tab Features:
- View all of your published posts and stories
- View ‘like’ and comment count by post
- Follow your favorite business pages
- View pages you follow posts
Stay tuned as we roll out even more features over the next few weeks!
- Due to the Instagram limitations video and GIF posting is not yet supported and you can only post one image at a time.
- If you are currently using SocialFlow for Instagram Listening features: Instagram will be deprecating their “Listen” API in the coming weeks. At that time, you will need to reauthorize your Instagram account according to the directions below in order to continue using Instagram in SocialFlow.
In order to connect your Instagram account to SocialFlow, You must have an Instagram Business Profile that’s linked to the Facebook Page for your business. See below for step-by-step directions that will get you publishing your Instagram content from SocialFlow in no time!
How to Connect Your Facebook Page to Your Instagram Business Account
1. Connect the Facebook Page to the Instagram Business Account
Go to your Page’s Settings and click Instagram, then log in to your Instagram account:
If the account is not an Instagram Business Account, you will be prompted to set up your Business Profile:
Continue through the steps to convert the account to an Instagram Business Account. When you are done, you will have successfully connected the Page to the Instagram Business Account. Source: Facebook
How to Connect Your Instagram Account to SocialFlow
1. Log into SocialFlow dashboard from your computer
2. Click on “Settings” in the top purple bar
3. Click on “Application” (underneath the SocialFlow logo)
4. Click “Add Social Account”
5. Select “Instagram”
You may be redirected to a Facebook login screen if you have not previously added an Instagram Publishing account. If you have not connected your Instagram account to a Facebook page, please see steps under “How to Connect Your Facebook Page to Your Instagram Business Account” above.
6. Grant SocialFlow permission to view Instagram accounts
Adding Instagram pages to your SocialFlow account will count as additional handlesPlease let us know if you have any questions about this process or need more handles added to your SocialFlow account. You can contact your client services rep at SocialFlow or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.