SocialFlow now has full ad reporting parity and beyond for Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter campaigns
The new SocialFlow Ads Pacing Dash is ideal for general and performance advertisers alike who need to track multiple complex campaigns across multiple social networks. This dash provides ad reporting parity and beyond for Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter campaigns.
- Create and track campaign sets containing multiple campaigns running on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest
- Pace real-time campaign results against goals like impressions, video views, etc to ensure campaigns are on track
- Create multiple views for campaign sets to pace against different date ranges within campaigns
- Get alerts if campaigns aren’t on pace
- Customize and sort campaign metric columns
- Download CSV files of metrics for campaigns in campaign set
- Configure acceptable percentage at which campaign pacing creates alert
This dashboard is great for:
- Performance marketers who need to track complex campaign performance to create greatest ROI
- Publishers managing social aspects of complex cross channel campaigns.
The dashboard is now available to all SocialFlow clients with ads capabilities. Find it by navigating to “Reports,” then to “Pacing.”