SocialFlow’s new content calendar feature allows users to view Published, Scheduled and Optimized content for multiple social accounts in a Weekly or Daily view. The Calendar view will help you understand your past publishing cadence, as well as see coverage for upcoming days and weeks at a glance.
Calendar is great for understanding your publish coverage for the day’s upcoming events and posts, as well as amount published per day in the past. Audience activity graphs also allow you to see where your content may have had significant impact on your audience. Just line up Published Content times with Audience Activity bumps to see which content might have generated the activity spikes.
How It Works
In the SocialFlow Platform, access the Calendar by clicking Calendar View under the Publish Navigation header. The first view you will see is the Weekly View.
- Click back and forth arrows to go to Week Ahead or Week Previous
- Click Calendar icon to change dates for viewing
- Click Daily View or Day of the Week header to see content for a specific day
In the Weekly View images show up when the image is already stored in SocialFlow.
In the Daily View, rollover message cards to see associated images.
Click 1 Account Selected to choose to view content from more social accounts.
Click All Sources to filter content by RSS feeds associated with selected accounts.
Click All Post Types to filter by specific status.
Click on the Chart icon on the card’s lower right corner to view details about a published post.
Click Active Audience text to minimize the Active Audience
– On Daily View, the vertical purple line indicates current time
– Cards to the left of the purple line with a green check have already been published
– Cards to the right of the purple line have not yet been published
– Posts with a gray horizontal line which turns purple in the rollover indicates posts optimized within a specific window of time
– In Weekly Review, rollover day of week headers to see how much of each content type (i.e. Publish Now, Optimized, Scheduled, External) there is for each day.
The Calendar feature is the beginning of an overall redesign of SocialFlow. As this is the first in a series of changes, there are many enhancement in the queue. New capabilities will continue to be added in the upcoming iterations.