- Jasmine Kriston, Pinterest's Developer Program Manager
- Matt Moran, SocialFlow's VP of Product Development
- Craig Pentland, SocialFlow's VP of Account Management
For insights into:
- Pinterest ad best practices
- Different ad units, targeting, cost models, and optimization
- The significant advantage downstream engagement
- Buyable Pins
- Maximizing your Pinterest reach
- Campaign results
This second installment of the Benchmark Study on Organic Publishing to Social Networks analyzes more than 8 million social posts. Those posts generated more than 5 billion clicks and social interactions.
Pinterest Announces Ads API Marketing Development Partners
There are two equally important aspects to social media success: creating great content and reaching your audience. Read how timing impacts reach and how to determine the best time to publish.
SocialFlow solves complex social media problems for the most sophisticated brand marketers every day. Click the icon to find out how SocialFlow can work for you.
SocialFlow handles social publishing for the largest, most demanding, and most influential publishers in the world. Click the icon to find out how SocialFlow can work for you.
Whether you manage content creation, organic media, or ad budgets, SocialFlow’s data-driven solutions can support and drive superior results for your campaigns. Click the icon to find out how SocialFlow can work for you.